I was planning to post this yesterday but as it was such a nice day I spent more time than I had planned outside making the most of it.Hasn't the weather been great for most of this week? I've did not have to work as many late finishes as I have done recently, and got to spend some time enjoying the weather and card making...bliss. I even walked home from work twice last week which is unheard off...although there was the temptation of an ice cream shop on route, to quench my thirst ...obviously! For my card I've went pink and girly, thanks to the cute magazine freebie Wee stamps from whimsy stamps, I'm really enjoying using them again as they worked so well for my Christmas cards.The beautiful papers are Butterfly garden from Wild Rose Studio. I used the same paper for the inside and added some punched butterflies to decorate.As I struggle with the layout I have followed an excellent sketch from Gem of a challenge. We plan to go on a picnic later today ...lets hope the weather forecast is correct and the sun stays shining.
I made this card using the following
- white square scalloped base card
- pink and darker pink textured card stock for layering
- wee stamp coloured with promarkers
- Wild Rose Studio papers-magazine freebie
- butterflies punched from papers
- sentiment tag -Papermania
- white organza ribbon
- pink satin ribbon
- pink buttons pink gems and pearls
- tiny flower brad- for sentiment
- white die cut swirl.