A quick post today as I expected to have this done earlier in the week but didn't get the time again I’ve used Jules by Krista Smith at Saturated Canary digi isn't she sweet. As often happens I struggle with ideas so I've followed this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge. I keep meaning to start on my Christmas cards but get distracted with pretty digi’s and stamps that I want to use .The plan is to make a start at the weekend and I aim to make at least 2-3 a week over the next month to see how it goes…I'm worried they won’t be good enough for friends and family and is will give me plenty of time to buy them should I decide to.
On a positive note I won two free entries to ‘Christmas at the NEC Birmingham’ joint event tickets (Hobby Crafts/Art Materials Live/Crafts for Christmas) 8-11 November from a magazine competition, it’s valid for any one day. I cannot attend but happy to give them away, pop a note in my post comment box of how to get in touch and I will happily post them to the first person who asks for them.
I used the following materials:
· White square card
· Green and pink papers for layering-Dovecraft
· Green and Pink floral paper–Best of British Paper Collection(freebie)
· Pink floral paper - Summertime Luxury paper collection(freebie )
· Pink dot embossed card (freebie )
· Green with Pink stitch ribbon, pink gingham washi tape
· Punched Flowers (green paper as above )
· Pink and green buttons, Pink satin ribbon bow
· Sentiment tag – magazine freebie
· Inside card-Acetate frame -( freebie)
I would like to enter the following challenges