A quick post today as the husband and I are off soon to spend a few days away in a nice boutique hotel in Cambridge. We are both off work until Thursday which is great, so we are going to make the most of it. I'm really looking forward to relaxing and having some time out, work has been difficult and stressful lately so it will be good to relax and potter around maybe do some shopping too.
I got two cards finished last night and yes both are Christmas cards the one below is my favourite of the two.
I had quite a few images to choose from as I did a lot of stamping and colouring last week so I just needed to put my ideas together .Sorry I don’t know what the stamp is or by whom as it was from a mixed lot that I bought on eBay some of which had no labels or packaging. I think they are cute and as always coloured with promarkers and some added glitter. The sentiment stamp is from a polka doodles set. The blue flock paper with the holly background was a surprise find, I forgot I had it in my stash, again not sure where it is from as I've had it a few years but think it was a magazine freebie.
..I used the following materials:
· White square card
· Blue pearlised card ,pale blue card - layering.
· Blue snowflake patterned paper –Tis the season ( magazine freebie )
· Blue holly/swirl flock paper (? magazine freebie, which I forgot I had! )
· Angels stamp- coloured using Promarkers and glitter
· Sentiment - cream pearlised card-polka doodles
· From Stash-
· Snowflakes – punched various card stocks and added pearls
· Silver mesh ( behind sentiment)
· Blue organza bow
· Blue pearls and gems
Challenges I would like to take part in this week are as follows