What a miserable cold and wet morning outside, although today we do get an extra hour…yippee and since I'm up fairly early this morning and hubby is still asleep I'm going to spend mine blog hopping and visiting my favourite sites once I've posted this,I can’t think of a better way really of spending a spare hour. I am well into Christmas card creating this week and on a roll. I've made three in total and working on two others. I will post the others once I take some photos, I'm really happy with two of the three which is progress! I've made a list of friends and family who I'm going to be making cards for; up until now I've been making them more for enjoyment and fun rather than specific people, although I'm sure I will find owners for the ones I've made so far. These will be my last unplanned Christmas cards. The digi stamp is from Di’s Digi’s and called ‘Come on we have a lot to do’ that I won some time ago, it was one of the first challenges I won and at the time I had no Christmas stash so I planned ahead and got four Christmas digi's all as cute as this one.
'come on we have a lot to do'
I used the following
- White square base card
- Green card for layering
- snowflake paper –Cosy Christmas collection-magazine freebie
- poinsettia paper- holly hobby free paper pack from magazine
- Digi-Di’s Digi’s ‘come on we have a lot to do’-Promarkers
- Die cut sentiment -Stamp from crafter companion stamp set
- Punched snowflakes-gold ,vellum and pearlescent papers
- HOTP Jewel dazzles-Christmas vintage kit
- Parcel Embellishment
- lace and green satin ribbon
I would like to take part in the following challenges