Friday, 17 May 2013

Purple and Green Girl Picking Flowers

I don’t usually post on a Friday but as I was only working this morning and I’m off work this afternoon I thought I would make the most of it and do a short post with one of the cards I finished last week but didn't get posted. I am also working at the weekend so may not get the opportunity again over the weekend as I would usually try to do... I’m still in springtime and flower mode but this time I’ve moved away from the pastels and went for bold and bright colours. I love this cute stamp from Marianne Designs and the combination of purple and green is one of my favourite colour combinations when choosing bold colours.
The backing paper was a magazine  freebie that was perfect for this. I haven’t anyone in mind for this card as yet, although its ready to go when that changes..I hope you are having a good day and get some time for crafting;or have a nice weekend planned ..I plan to have a go at scrap booking later today its been on my mind to start for some time and I keep putting it off; so today is the day… hopefully I will have something to post soon …unless I change my mind again! Thanks for visiting and have fab weekend hugs Andrea X





Products I’ve used-
White square card 6x6
Green and purple cardstock for layering and die cuts
Cream pearlescent cardstock for dies- Green yellow hearts-magazine freebie
Die cut scalloped circle 
Diecut circle -picking flowers stamp –Marianne Designs - coloured Copics and Promarkers
Die cut heart –pack (sorry don’t remember brand)
From stash-
Organza Ribbon an d lace
Gems
With love Tag

Challenges I would like to take part in

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous, love the combo
    thanks for playing with us at BTC&G
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card ! Nice image. Beautiful combo. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

    Have a good evening and good luck !
    Hugs from France.

    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Andrea, I love your adorable image and the green and purple look fabulous together. Good luck with your scrapbook layout.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't work too hard, it is Saturday night here and must say I just love this card, image and wow the colours ...luv annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great entry, Thank you for joining us over on the crafty musketeers blog challenge x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! You have chosen such fun colours and beautiful papers too.
    Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x