Friday 3 June 2016

Why Make Plans !

well my plans as usual did not quite work out I missed this weeks WOYWW and was late sending my ATC's as decided to make cards for them as well, I was happy with the results though and they are now posted and on there way as of yesterday (sorry peeps).I hope to catch up with woywwers and friends over the weekend although working all day saturday !

So what shall I show you today.. mmmm..not quite sure I have decided that I will not be making plans ....and just go with the flow, post when I can and don't put pressure on myself as that just leaves me feeling like I've failed. 

I'm posting some pics of our shared craft room and a card I made recently. I previously did not use printed toppers as I would usually stamp and colour in myself, but I buy Making Cards magazine every month as well as several others.....I'm addicted to magazines and have so many that I'm having to sell some on  Ebay when I finally  get around to it!  They are all piled up and in order,I've just not got to the next stage yet and I won't be able to post them as far to heavy!...so we will see what happens ...

I got distracted there!!!....Making cards have some really nice and often quite unusual toppers and papers and great articles  on how to use them  as well as some fab ideas and I must say they are very good most times but I know we all have very different tastes .


Pics of  our ( my) craft room.

Messy hubby's desk and my L shape behind




My favourite area  in the room,hubby was allowed to use the radiator shelf for his battle ship;-)
The rest is mine :-)))


Now for the card ...got there eventually LOL..The blue flowers and backing paper where from the magazine,I used Heartfelt Creations flowers and I think the leaves are also Heartfelt dies .I used a lot of silver card and paper to bling it up and also ribbon,lace and pearls.The little butterflies are Memory box dies.






 Close up of the beautiful flower topper and silver and blue embellishments.as you might have  guessed that blue is my favourite colour



I hope you have a good weekend whatever you're doing and hopefully I will be back soon and hopping in to say hello. Big crafty hugs and thanks for visiting,I really do appreciate it.
Hugs Andrea x 


2 comments:

  1. Your craft room looks lovely Andrea - very tidy, it must be nice to both create together.
    Your card is beautiful, such a pretty image and fabulous embellishments.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're quite right about letting it all flow as it will and not forcing it, Andrea. I'm panicking and putting pressure on myself because I've been so far behind and MIA with commenting for several months now between hubby's injury and me not being well and now with being gone a huge chunk of July coming up, I'm like aaaccckkk! I need to just let it go and if I lose some readers because of my situation, that's okay. Thank you for the words of wisdom to calm me!

    Your shared craft room is beautiful and so well organized! How cool that hubby likes to make models and you can both be creative! Thank you for sharing! Finally, your card is stunning! That topper is sensational and you have showcased it beautifully!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x