Wednesday 17 May 2017

WOYWW 415

Wow, I have now posted two weeks in a row I'm on a roll LOL.Today is another opportunity to check out the fabulous desk of fellow crafters thanks to the queen of hosts Julia at The Stamping Ground. I'm working today so have scheduled this and will be back later to catch up with everyone. My desk last night was a mass of die cuts. I bought the new Tonic ATC's dies and a few other dies and stamps recently and was having a play with my stash of scraps the last few days, I went a bit OTT but had some fun.
die cut galore
In the background and below is one of 3 different  ATC I am working on; not for any particular reason other than I liked the bright colours tropical colours. For this one I used several bits and pieces including a Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch some butterfly printables cut out that were free from a site called The Lilac Garden ....they are stunning colours. I coloured the backgrounds using Crafters Companion aqua markers then sprayed with a Calico Mr Heuy shine  for some glimmer and  edged with some distress ink, I think I used  Dried Marigold and Abandoned Coral 
Brightly coloured ATC 

Crafty stash 
That's been me this past week playing with my new bits and bobs and finishing off some little projects on the go...there is no new cards this week.I do hope you've had a lot of crafty time to yourself or with others and I look forward to dropping in for a visit later. Thank you so much for stopping to have a look and a very happy WOYWWW. Crafty hugs Andrea X


15 comments:

  1. Looks like you definitely had some FUN with those ATC dies!

    WOYWW#45 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ATC looks delicious! lol... those colours are like a fruit punch - lovely!
    Don't you think that distress inks have the most beautiful names too?
    Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
    Bubbles #22
    http://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/woyww-415.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, you do have some really lovely new stash! I love the colours of the ATC, so fresh and summery - gorgeous!!
    Hugs, LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new stash and the ATCs look lovely too, look forward to seeing them completed. Have a great crafty week and a happy woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of dies and it looks like you have been super busy putting them to the test.
    sandra de @3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea, love all your stuff! Great dies, and love the ATC. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desk looks a real hive of activity Andrea, you have been busy die cutting.
    The colours on the ATC that you have been working on are beautiful, I bet they are even more fabulous in real life.
    It looks like you've been having lots of fun with your new crafty stash.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pile of new toys to play with! I love the colours you used for the butterflies and flowers - gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just had to pop back to say thank you for the lovely comments. Pleased you found something useful makes it all worthwhile. Sending big hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ATC dies certainly arrived at an opportune time. Love the bright butterfly ATC Sarah #17

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can never have too many diecuts. You certainly have a lovely selection there and I can think of lots of uses for most of them.
    Great atc - love the bright summery colours.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Andrea, Loving your new stash and the ATC.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #18

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love all your die cutting, totally my kind of play time, love dies and yours are super. Also love the exotic colours on the ATCs what a fun desk to come visit. Thanks for visiting me, I had a great time with my friend on Wednesday but Thursday was taken over by all the trouble I was having with my new varifocals, going to have my prescription checked later today, what a palava. BJ#4

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic looking ATC, love the butterfly, have a nice weekend, vicky #5

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome looking desk! I love new dies and stamps...too much sometimes. I used to belong to a group where weekly we would post what die or punch cut out we were willing to swap and would swap with other posters. It was fun to see what would show up! Like your brightly colored ATC. Thanks for stopping by my desk and leaving a comment earlier! Sorry I am so late getting around this week but hey I am here! Have a great remainder of the week. Vickie #43

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x