Saturday 28 April 2012

A blog too hard !

Hmm, no card making today. Just as I expected, my first attempt at updating my blog page, despite me trying was a failure. I have been trying to put a blog candy link on my page. I got it on the page but the link doesn't work so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... I think I need to stick to card making and leave the complicated bits to my daughter... Maybe tomorrow I will have something to show for this week. It's been very busy at work and I have had no time for card making... I'm having withdrawals :-(  I will be back tomorrow after I call my daughter to sort my page and hopefuly have a card to post. I'm off now to check out some of my Favourite blogs and get some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x