Another weekend almost over, why do they always go so quickly? I cant believe it's Sunday evening already. The weather has typically been bad although it did mean I got this card finished and another card started, nothing beats a wet and windy day to get some card making done. I also finished the housework, went grocery shopping and made dinner, so I haven't only been crafting (mmm...a bit defensive I think!).
The husband is happily watching the football and I've been blog hopping and seeing what wonderful cards have been created. I am always amazed at the amount of very talented individuals that are in blog land and happy that it is shared this with us. My follower list is getting huge... I wonder if it has a limit? I hope not as I'm sure there are many more out there that as yet I've not discovered. I finished this earlier this afternoon and started on another which was a sketch challenge but I kept adding to it, sometimes I just dont now when to stop! I'm back to my favourite style of the 'more the merrier'.
Summer colours and Bunting was the theme for this one as I had some free papers from a magazine that I liked the bright colours of and there has been lots of inspiration around with the Royal jubilee etc. Although I went for soft summer colours rather than the patriotic ones. Tilda looks all set for a summer barbecue or party with her wine and picnic basket, wish it was me... Where is our summer?
I used the following-
- Stamped Tilda- coloured with promarkers and glitter.
- Textured blue card stock for layering and the bunting
- Bunting- me to you butterfly paper, card stock,bakers twine and blue gems
- Blue bunting and gingham papers -cool Britannia pack-freebie(magazine)
- Blue with blue polka dot paper-me to you
- White with blue polka dot paper -not sure sorry ?
- Die cut flowers with pearls added -stash
- Punched border
- Grossgrain ribbon and bow
- Blue pearls,decorative pin, butterfly charm- eBay purchases
Sorry the photographs are not great and over exposed I should take them again but i would need to recharge my camera and it takes forever.
Birthday Blues and Bunting
I would like to enter the following challenges-