Well just a quick post today before work later. I'm busy at the weekend, off to collect my daughter back from uni for the summer, so I don't think I will get any card making done. I finished this last night but was too late to post, I was also going to post on WOYWW, I love seeing what other card making and crafter's are are up to, and get a sneaky peak at some amazing craft rooms that I can lust over... I'm also just a bit nosey! Unfortunately I didn't get in from work until late and didn't have the time to do both so I finished my card... maybe next week.
As usual I struggle for inspiration and ideas, this was a sketch I saw a few weeks ago and planned to enter but didn't get the time, I liked it so I gave it a go. This week its a bright pink and girly card, quite simple but I also couldn't resist using my butterfly punch again... It's a good way to use my left over scraps also! The inside is decorated with the same floral paper but I forgot to take a photo and my camera went flat! I'm quite happy with the finished result and think it would make a cute card just to say hello and brighten up a dreary day (our typical summer). I love the teddy stamp and may even get some more, I have had a look at there website and I like what I've seen, I also like the size of the stamps... not to small for me to colour.
I used the following materials:
- White scalloped card and pink card stock for layering
- Pink checked paper-cool Britannia(freebie from magazine)
- Pink floral paper-Pink petticoat-wild blossoms collection(freebie from magazine)
- Die cut scalloped circle and sentiment -coloured with promarkers
- Teddy Bo+Co -teddy Bea stamp(freebie from magazine)coloured with promarkers of course!
- Punched butterflies using card stock and papers
- Pink satin ribbon-(eBay purchase)
- Pink flowers -bought at craft fair and running out... arghhh!!
I would like to enter the following challenges this week: