Monday 9 June 2014

New Challenge to Check Out ...No Card But Still Here

A short post tonight just to say I'm still here it feels like I've been missing in action for ages but only been a few weeks ...I have missed catching up with my favourites and regulars and hopefully business willl resume as normal soon.. so sorry if ive not been around i'm still here and hope to be back soon. I have been to see Darnell who has started aa fab new challenge  NBUS which is ideal for us crafters who have so much unused stash.. go check it out... the prize is fab too and Darnell's site is ace.. she wil make you LOL and is a real tonic when your feeling blue ..so go have a look to see what your missing link on side bar or above. Hope you are having a good week and I will catch up with you all real soon .


I have no card tonight  so thought I would post a pic of the lovely iris's that I took last week that where in my garden until the tropical rainstorm we had got them..I did get to enjoy them first though...It's the best they have ever been this year must have been the mild winter we had... have a great week crafty hugs Andrea X 

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you Andrea, I hope you are OK.
    Your photograph is beautiful, it's such a shame when the rain spoils the delicate flowers isn't it - our chicken usually gets to mine first!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Andrea, thank you so much for doing a post to introduce my new NBUS challenge to your readers! You are so sweet! I appreciate it very much, my friend! I hope you get a chance to have some crafty fun soon! Thank you, too, for sharing the photo of your beautiful iris before the rain got them! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog, I read and appreciate every one of them!

Andrea x